Happy monday lovely people, are you thinking about coffee? I know I am! A little while ago I was contacted by the lovely people of The Bean Bang Theory, a website dedicated to educating coffee lovers about Colombian Coffee. To help spread the word on genuine, socially responsible Colombian Coffee, Café de Colombia offered to send me a coffee kit and give one of you one as well!
These days I’m becoming more and more conscious about the food I buy, how it is processed and where its from. I think its important to make conscious decisions about consuming so I love these kinds of initiatives.
Now I don’t know if I’ve made it clear over here yet but I have a slight obsession with coffee, so I’m quite picky about it and I couldn’t wait to try out the beans I got in the coffee kit. The beans smelled great, nothing beats the smell of fresh coffee beans in the morning, right? I used the french press that came with the kit and it made for a very lovely cup to wake up with. The taste was rich and tasty with a citric hint to it, and you could really taste the fresh quality.
As I said before I can make one of you guys the lucky owner of this great coffee kit, which includes a bag of beans, a high quality french press, a branded mug & a cute apron! Here’s what you have to do to enter the giveaway:
1. Simply let me know in the comments below what your favorite moment of the day is for a cup of coffee and who you’d like to share it with
For extra chances to win:
2. Tweet the link to the post with the hashtag #MindTheBean (Don’t forget to tag me @TwentiesGuide so I can find you!)
3. reGram the I <3 Coffee picture on Instagram with the hashtag #MindTheBEan (again don’t forget to tag me @YaraMiora so I can register your extra entry.
4. Share this post on Facebook with the #MindTheBean hashtag and tag The Twenties Guide
5. And finally don’t forget to Follow The Twenties Guide on Bloglovin
The winner will be announced on Friday so make sure to enter before midnight on Thursday. I really can’t tell you how excited I am about the new blog and all the responses so far, thank you so much for following along!
* Even though the products were sponsored by The Bean Bang Theory, all opinions are honest & of my own.