The other day I came to the realization that I’ve been a 20-something for 2,5 years. It means, that a quarter of my twenties has already passed, it also means I’m half way through the first half of my twenties and my Peter Pan heart kind of freaked out a little. So one night, when I was tossing and turning because I couldn’t possibly sleep, I decided to start making a more short term bucket list, besides my huge life-bucket-list. So here’s 25 things I want to cross of before I turn 25:
- Visit every continent – except Antarctica, which is on my life-bucketlist but too unrealistic for the next 2,5 years.
- Sing at a Karaoke bar
- Go to Coachella.
- Go to Lollapalooza.
- Visit all capital cities of Europe.
- Road trip the west coast of the US.
- Watch 100 films I’ve never seen before.
- Go on a trip with my little brother.
- Host a 10 course dinner for all my close friends.
- Live in another country.
- Learn to speak Italian.
- Go to the airport and buy a random plane ticket.
- Horse back riding.
- Watch the sun rise at the beach.
- Skydive/bungee jump
- Design and make my own dress
- Run 10k- CHECK
- Go to a spa.
- Dive in the sea/ocean.
- Go camping and sleep under the stars.
- Try surfing- CHECK
- Get my drivers license.
- Audition for a show/play/film.
- Go skinny dipping.
I know some might seem silly (karaoke?) but some of these are things I’m terrified of doing (again, Karaoke) and I’m actually quite done being scared of silly things. So here’s to new adventures and trying new things, here’s to learning a lot and getting over fears.
What is on your bucket list? And have you done any of the things on mine? Let me know in the comments below!